Tuesday, December 17, 2013

babies.. babies everywhere..

Mood : Happy

Assalamulaikum w.b.t.

Have you ever held a baby in your arms? The head is so tiny, just the size of your big old palms, the fingers big enough to wrap around your thumb.. The miracle of life is seen when a baby sees the world for the first time.. No no, don't jump to conclusions, I'm not yet a mother.. hehe.. Remember my wedding in February this year? eah, it was a double wedding, me and my sister said our "I do's" to the love of our lives and tied the knot during that time.. and now, 10 months later, I have a new niece! wheeee!~ ^_^

Shes's so freaking cute I could eat her up! hahaha.. She sleeps a lot tho so I don't really play with her that much (sounds like I'm talking about a cat.. o_0) but she still does small sounds and stuff when I kiss and poke her..  I went to see her few days ago since it's a holiday for Selangor coz it's the Sultan's birthday and I bothered her till she woke up and cry! I consider that an accomplishment, thank you very much! hahaha.. no lah, she woke up crying coz she pooped and was hungry.. I photoed her a lot! She's bald now tho, her mum and dad shaved off her hair and the next day she had a fever coz she was in shock of her baldness... okay, no she wasn't shocked she couldn't care less but she did have a fever.. Poor mum and dad, worried sick coz she was sick.. get it? hua3, my puns suck.. 


when will I get my bundle of joy, you ask? hmm, I don't know, I don't have an answer to that.. guess we'll all have to just wait and see.. ;)

Congrats Intan and Fendi! and welcome to the world Zahra! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin