Saturday, January 9, 2010

can you answer this question for me?

Mood : psych!


my horse riding class update..
weih, I can canter now!!!
muahahahahahahaha~~
*\(^o^)/*
harus lah aku bangga kan, aku dah boleh naik kuda sambil dia lari laju-laju, just in my 4th class plak tuh..
oh, sumpah best gila..
feels like you're flying, while guiding the horse with your body..
I finally can canter last week, on Wednesday..
and I haven't been to the stables since Thursday due to rainy evenings and being busy..
I so miss my horse, Martina, and I can't wait to see and ride her again..
(^^,)

will see you at 5pm today sayang!!
muahhhhhxx~~
xOxOxO
(^^,)


and my other student life update..
I am now group leader for several classes including Public Speaking and Entrepreneurial Finance..
and am currently holding the position of Vice President for my co-k activity, Leadership..
and will be currently busy with MEALCON, a program under SIFE UUM and CEDI which will be on 29th and 30th January 2010..
will update about this awesome event soon..
oh oh, I'm even trying to get Johor Corporation to sponsor KFC or Pizzahut for MEALCON dinner..
hope it all works out..


for my Event Management class, the whole class will have to plan and manage our own event..
and I'm thinking of doing an event related to horses..

so a question..


if you are a student in UUM,
would you be interested in joining an event where you pay RM10 for admission - learning things like horse riding safety, grooming a horse, horse care, etc- but also be in the running to win a free 8 session horse riding class worth RM 150?..

what do you think?..
will you be interested?..
be honest k, I really want to know your opinion..
(^^,)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~

22 comments:

Judiene said...

now i know what keep you busy
hehehe
bakat kepimpinan yg tinggi tuh

Fitriah said...

sumpah best!
nak naik kuda jugak!
susah tak nak tunggang kuda?

Hizami Li said...

ahha.
the answer is simple.
0f c0z la YES.
ahaha.
bkn year end sale.
hehe.
kalu the prize tuh berbal0i-bal0i, y n0t kan?
plus, kalu xtvt tuh mmg bez.
hehe~

rAy jR...@...Aliff said...

aishh..terasa ingin mnunggang kuda jgak..ajar sket..hehehe

StrewberiManis said...

honestly to say I xpandai naik kuda
teringin jugak nak mcuba
ajar sket buleh?
hiksss =)

Fazra Zulkifli said...

Waaa.. sumpah dah lame tak naik kuda nieh :D
The feeling bila dia lari memang sangat best.
Oh my god rindu Kiki my horse. Pshh

Wahida K said...

of course la interested....

peluang terbuka....mesti lah kena ambik....RM 10 ja kot...

Unknown said...

takmo la..
nnt kene tendang kuda..

Lilianna Mardiana said...

horse riding sounds awesome!
cuma kalau i, mungkin i akan pass, sebab i ada kenangan pahit dgn kuda.
masa tu turun dari kuda, then that kuda all of a sudden, gigit baju i, and tettttt, you know what happened, hahaha.


nasib baik la di bahgian belakang yg dia gigit, boleh la cover pkai sweater ke ape ke, kalau depan, hadoi. :D

Naozu said...

wow bestnye.. nnti nak belajar naik kuda gak la.. hehehe kat upm pon ada..nnti ambik koko je... hehe

Just_najmiE said...

judiene..

hehehe, thanks! leadership is fun..

Just_najmiE said...

fitriah..

jom la syg, dtg UUM, I'll teach u how to ride.. then we can ride together romantically into the sunset.. muahahaha~~ =P

Just_najmiE said...

hizami..

so u're interested?.. awesome!
I'm seriously thinking of doing this event.. hope I can meet the target of 60 to 80 students.. huhu..

Just_najmiE said...

ray..

mai la kedah, I'll teach u.. cettt, bajet diri dah terer riding kuda.. hahaha.. (^^,)

Just_najmiE said...

strawberry..

meh2, mai kedah meh.. hahaha.. sesi belajar menunggang kuda.. =P

Just_najmiE said...

RAAtatouille..

u have ur own horse?.. cool!.. yeah, bila kuda larik, sgt best! it's so awesome!! hohoho~~

Just_najmiE said...

wahida..

hoho, interested eh?.. (^^,)

Just_najmiE said...

shah..

not all horses are wild.. they got some tame ones too u know..

Just_najmiE said...

Lilianna Mardiana..

omg, kena geget?.. kesian2.. hehehe.. horse riding is an awesome sport.. but not much people know or want to be involved with it.. pity kan?.. (^^,)

Just_najmiE said...

ichiban | いちばん..

seriously, u should try it.. it's so awesome!.. eh, kt UPM pun ada.. kena bayar tak?.. tp klau ko-k, free kan?.. mcm kat UUM jgk la..

Fazra Zulkifli said...

no no no. it's not exactly my horse. Banyak sungguh duitnyaa. haha.
I was in Medan for 5 or 6 days macam tuh.
Masa tuhlahh I tunggang Kiki :)

Just_najmiE said...

RAAtatouille..

o0o.. seronok kan riding kuda.. (^^,)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin