Tuesday, November 3, 2009

hot bikini~~

Mood : determined


insyaAllah, I'm gonna start learning how to swim next semester..
so I'm gonna need a swimsuit, right?..
but I can't buy a bikini, too revealing loh..
besides, I'm a bit chubby at the moment, nothing to see..
wakakaka..
so I surfed the web and stumbled upon this blog..
they sell swimwear..
there's some really cool looking muslimah swimwear there, for an affordable price too..
and one in particular caught my attention..
so I'm thinking of buying this..


ok tak my hot bikini?..
wakakakaka..


the price is reasonable, RM120 for the whole set..
but I dunno whether it includes postage or not..
the pattern is nice dowh, I loike..
it's currently out of stock tho but I've sent an email to the owner asking about it..
hope I get a prompt reply..


now all I need is a hunky and smexy lifeguard to teach me to swim..

any offers?
(^^,)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~

4 comments:

Fitriah said...

rm 120?? wow mahal jugak!

fit sruh adik ajar berenang ari tu. damn susah! haha guess, i'm not a good learner!

Just_najmiE said...

fitriah..

eh, mahal ka?.. hurmm, kena surf web lg skali nih..

ngahaha, jom kita blajar swimming sama2 nak?.. (^^,)

Judiene said...

nk blaja berenang ek??
i pn dlu xreti berenang tp ntah nape tetibe lak reti
hahahahaa
it's a miracle!
:DD

Just_najmiE said...

judiene..

nak sgt2.. sebab takut tenggelam.. huhu..
uwaa, camana leh terus reti nih?.. tak aci!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin