Saturday, March 6, 2010

calling all 'em awesome peeps out there!!

Mood : Sleepy


people of Earth and beyond, hear me!!!
I am the great ruler of the world!!
bow down to me!!!
muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!~~~


-najmie, wake up, it's morning-

ceh, it was all a dream..
and I thought I'd get to eat ice cream all I want without getting fat..
ppffttt..
well, just want to ask for your favour..
can you please check out this link :-

Awesome Collection


choose a blouse, dress, shirt or skirt, and BUY THEM from me..
please, I beg of you!!
my wardrobe needs some cleaning and you guys are awesome people who will get em..
all items are pre-loved and below RM20..
so hurry!!!!
all items are one of a kind and limited..




one of my items up for grabs..

check them out ya, promise?..
thanks a million awesome peeps!!
you guys rock!!

\(^o^)/


okay, I'm off now..
later~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin