Thursday, June 3, 2010

weekend activities


Mood : excited!

Assalamualaikum, hey ho awesome peeps!.. it's Thursday again, which means that tomorrow is the start of the wonderful weekend for people in Kedah.. and I personally JUST CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow! I'm going to PENANG!!

okay okay, calm down, no need to get upset.. haishhh.. I know Penang is not London or Los Angeles, but it's somewhere not Kedah.. I'm in dire need of a vacation, and this is the perfect opportunity.. plus, I'll be going with my mum, to the Spa for the very first time! eeiks, I'm so excited!!



hey, I'm no rich kid, I'm only going coz I got 2 free vouchers for AsterSpring for a facial and body treatment worth RM125 which I won by doing this.. I don't know what kind of treatment, I'll be getting but I'm very eager to find out what.. hehehe.. the AsterSpring outlet that I'll be going to is in Queensbay Mall, so it's a win win situation for me.. after a nice pampering, I can do some sightseeing in the largest shopping mall in Penang.. and in the evening, I'll be near the sea for a photoshoot.. so people in Penang, be on the lookout for me on Friday and Saturday, coz I'll be sleeping over!

wohoooo, WEEKEND ROCKS!! \(^o^)/

p/s :- have to work first.. got meeting at 2.30pm... hehehe.. later awesome peeps!

6 comments:

Hizami Li said...

cewahhh...
dapat voucher.
nak satu boleh?
haha~

Anna Boleyn said...

best giler! selamat berhujung minggu yerrr! :)

p/s: tau tak pasal Mantera? Jom datang blog Hana tengok kalau nak tau. Smile owez kay :)

Just_najmiE said...

zami..

hehe, i'm bringing my mum la, cannot give to u.. sorry.. len kali zami rajin2 la masuk contest.. byk tau kat luar tu.. (^^,)

Just_najmiE said...

Anne Boleyn..

thanks dear!

ravishingpeacock said...

have fun dear ;)

Just_najmiE said...

ravishingpeacock..

thanks!.. I had a blast! (^^,)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin