Wednesday, August 31, 2011

raya is about reaching out to friends and families


Mood : fat

Assalamualaikum fellow Earthlings, how are you guys? to those celebrating Eid Mubarak, or Hari Raya Aidilfitri here in Malaysia or where ever you are, here is me wishing you awesome people, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin!~ nak duit raya mai ambek kat umah.. haha.. =P

the first day of raya has indeed been exhausting, and a whole lot of food consumption ftw! I seriously believe I gained back the 4kg I lost from Youth Challenge, running around KL, Sarawak and Johore, as well as the month of fasting in just one day! sigh~ 6 houses equals 4kgs in weight gain ftw... (=___=;; I am so gonna go jog soon..
1st day of raya
2nd day of raya

so anyway, I made this vlog which I posted on YouTube.. dunno if I'm gonna get haters from this, but whatever.. haha.. =D


oh, I forgot to mention in the video, I would like to apologize to everyone, even you, yes YOU, for anything that I did wrong, directly or indirectly, whether I said something bad about you, or called you names, or turned you into a knajmie hater, or been an awful person in general, or any other things that I did that was unpleasant to you, I would like to say I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! forgive me ya? =)

okay, that's all.. hahaha.. there's gonna be a reunion tomorrow, me and my fellow schoolmates from SMK Jitra.. well, just my batch from 2001 - 2005 anyway.. ^^ so maybe will post about that later.. don't ask me the exact date nor time, coz I don't know yet! =D

later awesome peeps, have a great Aidilfitri with your family and loved ones! ^^


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin