Friday, March 15, 2013

the price of trying to look good

Mood : Hopeful

Assalamualaikum and hello awesome peeps! you know how a woman can be insecure, right? be it because of her looks, her weight or how she carries herself, a woman rarely leaves the house feeling fully confident.. looking at ourselves in the mirror, we tend to put ourselves down by saying our skin is too dark, there is too much fat on our tummy, there's too much blackheads and pimple scars on our face, and the list goes on.. all this will eventually affect our confidence level, and gradually result in us being self conscious.. not good right?

well, it's the same for me.. when I was younger (ie before and during my Diploma days) my skin was fair and flawless up the extend my friends were asking me what I was using, eating, putting on my face to make it so nice.. honestly, it wasn't anything special, just washing my face 3 - 4 times a day with facial cleanser.. good genes I guess.. but this all changed when I entered my Degree level.. I started becoming allergic to eating chicken, nuts and seafood stuff like prawn and squid.. acne pops out like daisies after a rainy day on my face and I started feeling less and less confident when talking to people in close distance.. hey, I don't want to scare them off with my zits! make up can only do so much in covering up the scars and being a person who sweat bucket loads, make up is not my best choice..


my skin got a bit better over time but then there were now acne scars and my skin would sometimes be too dry or too oily, hard to predict.. I was not happy and confident at all.. my husband doesn't mind how I look, he loves me regardless of scars or pimples, but he knows I'm not confident with myself.. hence he encourages me to find solutions to fix this problem of mine.. so while surfing Facebook, I came across this product on one of those blogshops.. I read through all the testimonials, searched on Google, asked users and shop owners about it, and I finally was convinced.. it was interesting enough and cheap enough for me to give a try.. and so I did.. 




So I bought it for RM90.. the original price is RM 125, it was on promotion.. there's 60 chewable tablets that lasts for 2 months, I only have to eat 1 tablet per day after dinner before going to bed and make sure I drink plenty of water.. I've been eating it for a week now and I noticed that my skin has gotten fairer, skin less oily, scars starting to fade.. after morning of my third day, as I was getting ready for work, my husband looked at me and asked, "have you already wore your make up?" I said, "no, I'm about to get ready, I just washed my face." he paused for a while, "oh, you look different, good different.".. :) alhamdulillah, that was a good change.. but then a few days after that, my period came, hence my face started popping up pimples again.. sigh~ looks like I have to work harder on this, and probably find other supplements as well.. anyway, I haven't taken any photos yet tho, gonna wait till I've used it for a month.. if it's good as the photos of the other users above, I might continue it, insyaAllah.. 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin