Saturday, June 4, 2011

stalkers??

Mood : full

Assalamualaikum and hello awesome blog readers!.. wassups?.. I just finished eating dinner and now happily in front of the tv watching Fairly Legal on DIVA Universal.. it's an awesome show, btw, one of my favs.. coz, well, when I was younger, I aspired to be a lawyer.. true, Kate Reed is not a lawyer in that story, but she once was.. her job as a mediator is kinda cool too, and I love her super high confidence level and sense of humour!.. *admiration* (^^,) when I told my mum I wanted to be a lawyer, she said, 'find another profession..' so yeah, here I am in UUM, taking Bachelor of Entrepreneurship for 4 years.. (-__-;; but I still find law people fascinating, and have high brain capacity to memorize all the laws and sections.. you guys rock! =D

so anyway, on 29th May, one of my best friend my age from high school got married, so I went to her wedding in Jitra.. she and her younger sister got married on the same day so it's a 2 bride wedding.. the reception was quite grand and all, with silat show and even a DJ.. the 'pelamin' was set beautifully with great lighting and nicely made bedroom decor.. being a big wedding and all, they hired photographers and videographers to capture their happiness, you know, if that was even possible.. haha..

now you might wonder, what does this have to do with stalkers?.. wait haa, I'm coming to that.. huahuahua.. I arrived to her house around 2pm, there was a silat performance and the brides and bridegrooms were there eating at 'makan beradab'.. so of course there were many people who crowded the place to watch the performance, as well as the hired photographers.. when I walked up the driveway in my heels, I saw one of the photographer there with his big D90 shooting away, and for a glimpse second, I saw him look at me.. minding my own business, I walked around and said hi to my friend..

I never actually saw the photographer much after that, but apparently he stalked me and snap pictures.. see em to believe em! =D

I just got there, this is the first stalker photo from the photographer, Mr Ben.. I think I was trying to find my friend at this time..

then when my friend was on the pelamin, I was there to snap pictures of em, and he snapped pictures on me.. hahaha.. talk about stalking.. ^^

after a while, a girl will notice when the camera is pointed at her, so did I..

I was watching the bride greeting her friends and family who came to the wedding, and he snapped this stalker mode photo.. my cheeks are super chubby.. sigh~

so after that, I just posed for the camera and made friends with Mr Ben, hence why I have a copy of these pictures to share with you.. haha! =D

and don't have weird thoughts, this is in my friends bedroom, and they were doing a photoshoot with the photog.. I was just there to bother them and the photog ended up capturing this photo of me while they were taking a break.. hahaha..

all in all, having a stalker who is a professional photographers isn't that bad.. but I wouldn't say the same for other stalkers tho.. did you know that Facebook is the No. 1 place where stalkers hang and dish the dirt about you?.. so my advise, don't reveal too much, friends can turn into enemies, and when that happen, it's not going to be pretty as all your secrets can come out.. so, be careful on Facebook ya pretty peeps?.. ^^

2 comments:

Judiene said...

Wow.
You're like an A-list movie star walking down the red carpet and having all photographers working their cameras non-stop.
Hehehe.
I love this kind of stalking.

:P

Just_najmiE said...

Judiene..

hahahaha, I wish! =DD but it was kinda nice to know that you're the center of attention to someone.. hahaha.. I love this kind of stalking too!.. ^^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin