Thursday, December 11, 2008

announcement!!



Mood : Excited!!


attention to everyone who is reading this blog..
i have recently upload a video of me and my family in youtube..

this is the link:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnB7WZ7t0uA

or just watch it here..



feel free to watch it and rate n comment on youtube..
thanks a lot!!..

my username is knajmie and the title of the video is 'me learning korean'
i think i was able to post a second video but not sure yet..
watch it ok?.. thanks!!! (^^,)v
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~~


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Argh...I feel embarrased that you put that vid of all vids...
I kind of rather not have me in there T_T...
If you've left a freakin link on your post it'd be easier! Or perhaps embed the vid in your post!
How difficult can a little HTML be?
argh... It took some time locating the vid. For future uses, please accept my friend invitation on youtube.
~FeSHniE~

Anonymous said...

Ah thanks for accepting me at YT...kekeke
Anyway...I thought it'd be better if you put on a high quality version on YT. Just add "&fmt=18" at the end of the url because people can't read what you wrote in the vid.
BTW, I kind of meant a working url link. Y'know...where you just press it and another window pops up. But it's nice that you actually did what I adviced.

Hafiz Rafe said...

huhuhuhu...

pis pun leh gak ckp korea...:P

senang jerk...

ok2,read my lips children...

K.O.R.E.A.

korea...huhuhuhu

senangkan???...:p

Izzlin said...

sepesen muke nye...hehe

Just_najmiE said...

hahaha..
sama kan kiteorg.. adik bradik la ktakan.. hehehe..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin