Monday, April 20, 2009

this is me~~


Mood : better~~

before i start this entry, i would like to thank my sisters who read my previous entry and came to hug me..
thanks a lot guys, love u lots!!! (^^,)

anyways, i was wasting time on Facebook, me being lazy and all, and i happened to come by this quiz..
it says that your favourite fruit reveals your secret..
so i did the quiz..
my favourite fruit is APPLE, so this is the answer i got..

APPLE:
If apple is your favourite fruit, you are an extravagant, impulsive and outspoken person; often with a bit of a temper.
While you may not be the best organiser yourself, you make a good team leader; and are good at taking things forward.
You can take quick action in most situations.
You enjoy travel immensely.
You ooze with charm when you are with your partner.
You have an enthusiasm for life, unmatched by most.

to tell you the truth, it matched me..
this is ME~~
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~

i want to float to cloud9 now..
catch you guys later!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're welcomez~
anonymous says you're welcome as well.
A~nyway...
*grabs feet*
Don't go flying just yet.
I'm hungry~
Please go cook us something then I'll let you fly off to your lala-land or sumthin'

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin