Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Don't F***ing Know..



Mood : grey


I'm seriously pissed off right now but I don't know the real reason why..
I feel mad, angry, aggravated, and annoyed to no one in particular but the feelings are as I said..
dem it weih..
I hate feeling like this!!
dem ittttttttt...............



suddenly I really2 hate this stupid keyboard..
I keep misspelling the words..
duck you keyboard!!!!!




I suddenly feel resentment towards this certain person..
duck you certain person!!!!!




I hate my resentment..
duck you resentment!!!!!!!!!!!




and all this typing is not doing much help to my feeling of hatred..
so imma go now..
later..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~

2 comments:

lalink7 said...

hurm..
slalunye kalau emosi tak stabil..mesti sbb sakit perempuan neh..hehehe..

Just_najmiE said...

hahahaha..
maybe...
opsss... shhh!
hahaha.. =D =D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin