Thursday, June 11, 2009

resolution..



Mood : accomplished..


I am starting a resolution for myself, not for anyone else..
I want to lose weight..
my goal weight is 55 kg, since it's my ideal weight that matches with my height..


the reason for this resolution is...........

I gained weight recently when I was in Penang and KL..
it was quite obvious why actually..
me and my sister had been eating beef burger for 5 nights while in Penang..
see, when we were selling our products, we couldn't really go and find decent meals to eat..
and the food court was quite far..
we ended up buying snacks and stuff to munch..
but they weren't really able to fill my tummy..
so when we were on our way back to our hotel, we stopped by a burger stall and bought beef burgers..
and the burgers were awesome!!
I even bought 2 for myself once..
lol..
don't tell anyone okies?..
(^,~)


I have started exercising with my mum at home now..
I've lost a few pounds but I still have a long way to go..
pray that I reach my goal, ok friends?..

HEALTHIER ME, here I COME!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin