Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm too OLD for this..

Mood : cool


don't get me wrong, I'm still 21 years old this year..
what I meant by my title was..


I'm too old to be having a pet..


you see, I found a little creature 2 nights ago..
I was going for the remote when my eyes caught something moving..
what was it?..






it was this really tiny mouse..
smaller than the palm of my hand..
it was so cute!
obviously it was lost..
eventhough it was cute and adorable, I didn't want to touch it..
geli kau tahu?


I captured it and planned to release it elsewhere far away from home..
I was supposed to kill it, to stop it from reproducing in my house..
but I don't have the heart to kill this tiny animal..
aku sangat baik hati bukan?..
(^^,)
better set it free right?..


I kept it in this bottle..
don't worry, the lid is poked with air holes..





my mum and me planned to release it yesterday, but on some turn of events, my lil sister, Wahida, wanted to keep the mouse as a pet..
so the mouse is still here in my house, resting in a bigger container..
somehow it became Wahidas pet..
the mouse pooped and pee-ed, and I cleaned and bath the mouse..
the second and third time, Wahida did it all by herself..
she's learning to be resposible now..
but tomorrow she wants me and my mum to release it..
too much responsibility perhaps?
(^^,)


you know, it's been like 8 years since I had a pet..
my last pet was a cat, Kontot..
coz the tail was really short, kinda like a rabbits..
hehehe..
but he died, got run over by a motocyclist..
it was a tragedy, I cried for 2 days..
(TT_TT)
didn't have another pet since..
pathetic, maybe..
but it's the story of my life..


well, I'm off..
night awesome people!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~


16 comments:

Silverleaf said...

cte mouse....i used to have pets but they end up in the garbage can.....

Just_najmiE said...

silver leaf..

isn't it?.. (^^,) erk, garbage can?.. u throw away ur pets?.. why would u do that?..

Khadijah said...

kon....comei giler!!! jgn buang lagi...nk tgk!!!postpone for another day ok?

:) Smile Always

ezanykun said...

muda lg tu.. boleh jer amek pet.. tp mungkin faktor masa la kot.. hehe..

naqiubex said...

ah... I still remembered my cat who love to fight with dogs..
Miss him...

Just_najmiE said...

greenkhadijah..

errrrrrrrrrrrrr, maybe.. if I'm not evil enough.. muahahahahahaha!!

*evil smiling*

Just_najmiE said...

ezany..

muda lg ek.. hahaha.. (^^,)

Just_najmiE said...

naquibex..

your cat fights with dogs??!!.. whoaaaaaaaa.. what happened to him?..

Unknown said...

AAAAHH!! I want to see it! Nuooo!!
I wanna see it when I get back home.

AAaaaarghh!! You have to keep it a while longer *sobs*

lieya orange M.I. said...

...nangis utk 2hari...
...sayangnyer kat kuntot kamu 2...

Just_najmiE said...

feshnie..

u wanna see it too?.. really?.. it's just a small, tiny, totally adorable mouse.. nothing special.. hahahaha!!

yeah, I'll keep it till u get back.. ur room is still messy though.. hahaha..

Just_najmiE said...

lieya..

mestilah syg.. huhuhu..

imHepPie said...

my umah da cam zoo..
~wabbit [15 ekor huuu]
~kambing
~ikan
~kucen
~hamster [but bru mati..waa sedey tuu]

EIPUL said...

alolo, comey nye tikus tu hahaha. cian dia kena kurung dalam balang kuih raya. hohoi

Just_najmiE said...

imheppie..

kambeng??.. dia masuk dlm umah tak?.. hahaha..

hamster dh mati?.. aloloo, cian dia..

Just_najmiE said...

eipul..

dh pindah container la.. skrg dlm bekas besar sket.. hahaha..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin