Monday, April 19, 2010

My Version of Grooming Tips

Mood : hot

hey ho awesome peeps, watcha doing?..
hoping it's not that dangerous, I don't want any of you to be in the hospital for no apparent reason..
besides, I don't want to visit you at the hospital either!
hahaha..
(^^,)

well, on to todays post, my version of grooming tips..
okay, I'm currently only going to give you 1 tip..
what is it?..
read to find out!

******

I just got back from my Introduction to Entrepreneurship final exams..
the exam hall was packed with students, and being in Kedah, the weather had been more than the regular hotness..
and I'm not talking about hotness of half naked men, I meant the the weather okay?..
hehe..
so while I was in the exam hall answering the 100 multiple choice questions, which was intermediate, not too hard and not too easy, I was once again faced with the gut wrenching body odour from the person sitting in front of me..
damn it, again!!

due to the humidity of UUM, most students are starting to foster the ever-scary-yet-unavoidable-attack of body odour..
so how to combat this B.O. virus?..
by using Adidas Action 3 spray on deodorants!
this is the Adidas for women..
yes, I'm also using this product, the pink one at the end of this picture, Control..

very comfortable to use..
it is a 24hour anti-perspirant and anti-odour..
being in the Malaysian climate, I really recommend this product..
it keeps you fresh and able to do your daily activities without leaving a patch of perspirant at the underarm of your clothes..
and hey, there's also Adidas Action 3 for men!
and not just deodorant, they also come in body wash..
so bathe yourself clean from body odour!

so please, take my advise and use amazing product to counter the viruses of body odour..
and if you don't have body odour, it's okay, you can still use this products to prevent the body odour from saying hello to you..
because, it really works!
(^^,)

and hey, Project Alpha season 2 has started!..
check out the 1st episode!

here's episode 2!

and episode 3!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin