Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hizami 234 Epy Besday Kontest


Mood : cool


it's now a few more minutes to 12am..
a few more minutes before a certain someone turns 22..
OMG, you're old now!..
hahaha..
=P
well, I just want to invite you, Mr Hizami Rahim, to join the club!
coz I'm 22 too!
and to welcome you to the club, here's your invitation card..
(^^,)

click picture to check out the birthday boys blog..
credit goes to my sister, Feshnie for the anime..


Happy 22nd Birthday Hizami!!
may this year bring you more happiness and prosperity as the previous one did..
move forward, think positive, and you'll get what you want to achieve, insyaallah..
(^^,)


okay, technically, I won't go to the trouble to make this birthday card, but he's offering gifts!
well, this is a contest, of course there's gifts!
and I like free stuff!
hahaha..
to check out the contest, [click here]..
and you're free to join coz the contest ends this 30th April..
but between you and me, I don't know why he ends the contest after his birthday..
might as well end it on 23rd April at 11.59pm..
but then, that's my opinion..
hehehe..

so here's an update on MY BLOG CONTEST..
the closing date for my contest is 23rd April 2010 at 11.59pm..
there's still time to join, but hurry!
to find out more about my contest, [Click Here]..
good luck everyone!
(^^,)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~

8 comments:

Naozu said...

if only i had a time and talent for that.. huhu.. but nice.. suka tgk contest2 kat blog ni.. i should come up with some contest too.. in future.. hehe

Hizami Li said...

ahha.
thanx najmie!
;)

Just_najmiE said...

tachi..

time I have, talent, not so much.. so I outsource.. hehehe..

info me if u have contest! I wanna join.. hehe..

Just_najmiE said...

zami..

no probs!.. hope I win! whee!~~ happy birthday!.. (^^,)

syahira ariff said...

ur sis so amazing dalam making anime laa
hebat,sebijik
msti terharu si hizami sambut berfdey
nie kalau lukis utk sy tak boleh ker
hik hik hik

awak,
kommentla new entri sy
=D
hee~

florida personal injury said...

Hi this video is looking very great and also very useful all is very impressive all sharing is very great.

Just_najmiE said...

syahira ariff..

hehe, credit utk pic goes to my lil sis.. will check out ur entry later k.. thanks for dropping by!.. (^^,)

Just_najmiE said...

florida personal injury..

errrrr, what video?.. =P

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin