Mood : sharing is caring~~
it's 8.22 am..
I'm really sleepy now but I decided to post an entry before taking a nap..
currently watching 'Deliver Me' on Astro Channel 733, Home and Health..
the babies are so cute!
I wanna have one..
I wanna share with you guys something..
I want to get married when I turn 23..
about 2 years from now..
coz I want to be a young mother!
so that when I'm 48, my eldest son or daughter would be 23, probably married too..
and I wanna have 5 children, and they must be 2 years apart..
but if I get more than 5, I'll happily take it..
the more the merrier!
you guys must think I'm crazy right?..
23 years old?..
married at such a young age?..
while studying nonetheless..
this girl must be CRAZY!!!
don't worry, I'm not mad at you for having such thoughts..
when it comes to the future, we paint our own according to our taste, right?..
so it doesn't matter what others think of me, as long as I'm happy..
being married at 23 is one thing, but who will I marry?..
who's the lucky guy?.. (or unlucky, if you hate me.. lol!)
well, sadly, I haven't found Mr. Husband yet..
I've had several candidates, but none that I see my future with..
as much as I wanna get married at 23, I'm not going to randomly select a guy..
he has to be the right one for me, coz I only want to get married once!
so here's my list of MY Mr. Husband..
1. he must be someone who practice Islamic teachings well.. someone who can guide me to be a better person, a better women, for now and hereafter..
2. he must be a humorous person, someone who can make me laugh and smile.. a person who is pleasurable to be with..
3. he must respect my family and older people.. I hate disrespectful people, seriously..
4. he must be someone who DOES NOT smoke.. I despise smokers, I loath them.. I don't want a killer as my husband..
5. I want someone who understands me, and respects my thoughts and opinions.. and believe me, I have a LOT of opinions.. hahaha!!
6. he doesn't have to be model-like handsome, just pleasant to look at.. and preferably with a nice smile.. (^^,)
7. he must come from a good family and has a good family background..
8. he must be educated, at least at Degree level.. this is to secure my future in terms of Mr. Husband finding a well paid job..
9. and I prefer a guy who can talk in English fluently, or at least conversational level.. this is in order to fit better with my English talking family.. (^^,)
10. a person with a charming personality in general..
well, there you go..
now you know my preferences..
if you think you might be my Mr. Husband, leave a feedback..
who knows kan?..
we might get married in two years time!