Wednesday, July 22, 2009

butt kicking time!! XD


Mood : sejuk..


it's raining right now in UUM, so cold..
I recently joined WTF Taekwondo club and squash club..
good for my quest to lose weight..
hahaha!
my Taekwondo lessons will begin this Saturday, which is for starters..
there's also a fighters lesson, where they train students for tournaments..
that's on Thursday..
I'm gonna go to both..
I so miss kicking people!
muahahaha~~
both lessons are at 8.30 till 11pm at the library's foyer..
so UUM students, come see me kick butt!!
XD XD XD


on an unrelated story..
I sent my credit transfer form today..
I have successfully transferred 4 subjects,

TITAS,
Economics,
International Business
and Human Resource Management..


I think there's another subject I transferred but I forgot which one..
ehehehe..
the other 11 subjects are still under consideration, whether UUM accepts it or not..
if that happens, I might cut down on my study time in UUM from 4 years to 2 and a half years or 3 years..
my fingers are crossed, and hopefully I'll end early and start my Masters..
hohoho..


so since I transferred my credit for TITAS, I won't be seeing Affendy nemore..
(T_T)
there's only gonna be 1 class with him, which is Ethnics every Monday and Thursday at 5.00 till 6.30pm..
hohoho~~
I guess it's fine..
the crush phase is coming to an end..
there has been no feedback so I'm moving on..
unless something else unfolds, then it might never change..
ufufufufu~~
there are plenty more fish in the sea..
kan kan kan??!
(^^,)


well, I'm off!
gotta go to the gas station to fill in the tank and do some grocery..
and pick up Wahida from school..
my class starts at 5pm till 6.30pm..
huhhhhh~~
dudaii awesome people!
(^^,)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin