Sunday, July 12, 2009

tomorrow~~


Mood : anticipating..


sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
tomorrow's my big day..
I'm gonna register, and officially be a University student..
a UUM student..

honestly, I can't wait!
but I'm anxious at the same time..
will I be able to adapt to Uni life?..

I mean, there'll be no more spoon feeding..
there'll be more students in the same class..
there'll be other races in the class..
there'll be different kinds of teaching methods..
and there'll also be more drama..

can I make it?
can I maintain my previous record of 3.84 CGPA?
will I be able to do it?
will I?



the answer?
I'm not certain about that, but what's certain is..

I'll do MY VERY BEST!!
I'll try the hardest..
I'll study the smartest..
I'll study the hardest..

pray for me..
tomorrow awaits!
(^^,)


here's a vid from today..
try and guess which sister I was talking about..




I'll try to update when I have time..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Uwa~ congratulations on being able to join the UUM family! I'l also be joining in the future. Please take care of me then.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu (Ask Kak Ijah what that means kufufufu)
Anyway, I heard Kak Intan got sick. Please pass my regards to her and wish her a speedy recovery.
Congratulations again. I hope you have fun soon as a student again.
Study smart!

Just_najmiE said...

feshnie..

hontoni arigato!.. dunno weather I spelled that right.. hahaha.. I'm really anxious, but I haven't packed yet!.. tonight's the last night I sleep as a 'penganggur'.. kekeke.. tomorrow's a new day! (^^,)

thanks again!

Nana said...

good luck! wish u all the best! XD

The JedDy™ said...

you will,,
gud luck,,

hehehe btw
hey there,..
i'm following u ;)

Just_najmiE said...

nana..

thanks babe! :D

Just_najmiE said...

Penjerit Tanpa Suara a.k.a PTS.. kkeke..

thanks! and hello! (^^,)

ceksumolek's said...

congrats..
^_^

Just_najmiE said...

aisumi..

thanks!.. (^^,)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin