Saturday, July 25, 2009

upcoming night


Mood : Still sore


well, in case some of you didn't know, I am currently becoming active in a much loved sport that I left 6 years ago due to some circumstances, which is Taekwondo..
there are 2 classes for Taekwondo, Fighter class and Starter class..


last Thursday, I went to my 1st Fighter class, and you can check it out here..
so due to my unconcealed excitedment, I overdid my muscles and now they are aching like crazy!
honestly, I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to make it tonight to the Starters class..
but whatever it is, I have to brave all odds and go anyway..
coz I already promised Daphnee and I'm not gonna break my promise to her..
but she won't be joining me though, she has to go to a concert or something..
I'll go though, have to tough it out la kan if I want to be a fighter..

so awesome people, anticipate another sore day tomorrow ya?
hahahaha..
(^^,)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin