Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PICTURES!!


Mood : plestered..


hey did you guys notice that I don't post mood pictures anymore?
ufufufu~~
my sister, Kak Ijah has been pestering me to update my blog and put the pictures from today..
she took the pictures and wanted me to credit her..
lalalala~~
gomawo..
(^^,)


take note, these pictures were not edited in anyway coz I'm updating from my sisters' laptop that does not have Photoshop..



something something..



a very small mouse for a very big hand..
lalala~~



after registering as a member of UUM WTF Taekwondo Club..
peace on earth!



a rainy day..
what do you think of my outfit?



paying for groceries..
the girl thought I was from overseas coz I was talking in English with my sister..
hohoho~~
that's a first!


when I got home, and eating lunch, I told my mum that I joined the squash club..
she said I'd be hanging out with Chinese people a lot and that if I was a person who does not wear tudung, people would mistake me for a Chinese too!
miahahaha!
what do you guys think?
do I look Chinese-ish?
(^^,)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shining star~~


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin