Monday, May 10, 2010

BONAMANA!! Super Junior makes their comeback with the 4th album!

Mood : excited!

after the success of their 3rd album, Sorry Sorry that took the world by storm, Super Junior now returns with their 4th album, Bonamana which is to be released this Thursday, 13th May 2010.. here's 2 pictures, or teasers, of what the boys look like for their 4th album..



they kind of have this rock pop theme going on here.. OMG, Donghae's pants!.. so sexy ftw!! XD and Sungmin looks so bad boy-ish that it's so hot!.. and Eunhyuk,'s eyes wtf?! hahaha.. really can't wait for the release.. and here's a video of them too.. are you sitting at the edge of your seat?..



well, prepare to be blown away.. here's the single from their 4th album, BONAMANA!! wohooo!~~



so freaking awesome, am I right?.. the song is so effin catching, I'm already starting to hum it to myself now.. it sounds like an African style song, am I right?.. you just can't stop yourself from being pulled into it's power.. but it does sound a bit like Sorry Sorry at some parts.. nevertheless, it's freaking awesome! =D hoho.. damn, Donghae looks so hot, as he always does.. but if you really counted the heads, there will only be 10 members doing the comeback, 13 is no more.. *sob sob sniff sniff* TT___TT

source : sookyeong.worldpress

Super Junior will comeback with their 4th album.

Super Junior will be releasing their 4th full length album coming 13th May. For this album, there will also be 10 members involved as member KangIn is going to enlist in the army while KiBum is doing his actor activities.

Known to have been working on doing their individual activities and promoting in Asia all this while, Super Junior will be back with a new and powerful music and performances.

Super Junior said, “Even though we felt a little pressure from receiving so much love from our 3rd album ‘Sorry Sorry’, as the date of reveal for our new album draws near, we grow more confident. We hope everyone will look forward to a more upgraded music and performances by Super Junior .”

The member also added, “Member KangIn who is the member to enter the army the earliest, we hope that he will do well in the army. We also believe that KiBum will show better features through his actor activities. As for HanKyung, he is currently not in contact with the members and we felt sad about it. We hope that he will return and we can be together soon.”
S:Newsen

as you have read, Kangin is in the army, Kibum is focusing on his acting, and Hangkyung is now an ex member of Super Junior, until further notice.. yes, you read me right, EX MEMBER.. so sad.. and my friend told me, it's going to be ONLY 7 after this, Donghae, Heechul and Leeteuk are also thinking of leaving SuJu.. I still do not know the truth of this news, and I'll confirm it with you guys later.. but it's so heartbreaking to see them splitting up.. can't I just keep them in my house to myself?.. TT__TT

well, whatever it is, I'm looking forward to this 4th album, and I'm sure it's going to kick ass! here's some info on the featured songs on their new album..

Super Junior - Bonamana (4th Album)
Label: SM Entertainment
Release Date: 2010.05.13
Language: Korean
Genre: Dance Pop
Track list :

# 01. 미 인 아 (BONAMANA) [Beauty]...
# 02. 나쁜 여자 (Boom Boom) [Bad Girl]
# 03. 응결 (Coagulation)
# 04. 나란 사람 (Your Eyes) [A Person Like Me]
# 05. My Only Girl
# 06. 사랑이 이렇게 (My All Is In You) [love (is) like this]
# 07. Shake It Up!
# 08. 잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream) [Want To Go To Sleep]
# 09. 봄날 (One Fine Spring Day) [Spring Day]
# 10. 좋은 사람 (Good Person)
# 11. Here We Go

so let's all wait for the arrival of 13th May 2010, when Super Junior will make their comeback and dazzle us with their awesomeness!.. so await my review and their official MV of Bonamana.. I'm sure their dance moves will be wicked and hypnotic.. wohooo!~~

till then,
SUPER JUNIOR HWAITING!!
SARANGHAE-YO OPPA!!~~
\(^O^)/


12 comments:

Fay_Jae said...

awesome song. but kinda like Sorry Sorry. :)) now I'm addicted. :D

fitriah said...

aah mcm sorry2.
aaaaaa heechul plis don't leave!!!! :(

Feshnie Fox said...

k...first off, what's with this totally uncool comment box? It, like, totally won't let me comment as a blog member.
second, it was disheartening to know that the members are splitting up. I hope they either get over their fight and remain united or divide and rise like a phoenix as a solo artist. Each and every member have their speacialty and I hope this bump in their career won't be the end of their performance.

As for the song. It did remind me of sorry sorry for the techno beat. I kind of wished the boys would come up with something more vocally strong. Alas, we'll have to be happy with what we have. I do still yearn for the cute concept they built in their earlier days.

I hope Super Junior will stay strong. Still love Heechul to bits and pieces.
and I hope you revert back to the old commenting box or else I'm gonna keep writing these tl;dr comments.

akimmembuyau said...

wah!
peminat setia nmpk??
SS great..
yeah.. i knew..
:D

najmie said...

yeah, a bit, but it's still awesome! =D

najmie said...

haha, fit minat Heechul.. sam like my lil sis.. yeah, hope they stay together.. (T__T)

najmie said...

true that, they should stay together, but I don't really mind if Kibum doesn't stay.. he's rarely in the group anyway.. pfttt..

yes, the song didn't focus on their vocals as much as I'd hope it would.. but it's a great and catchy song, u can't argue with that! =D
regarding the comment box.. ermm, yeah, I don't know how to revert it back to the original one.. i played around with the coding, and I don't know the original coding ftw.. so this comment box is gonna stay for the time being.. hoho.. mianhae!

najmie said...

Super Junior ROCKS!!! =DD

pnut said...

wah!.=)

aidi-safuan said...

haihhh...cuber la minat dengan band malaysia. ape la best sangat dengan boy band yang ahli diorang lagi ramai daripada rabani nih. heh!

najmie said...

yay! (^^,)

najmie said...

takmoh, Malaysian band sucks plus they look weird, so k-Pop rules! =DD

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin