Wednesday, May 26, 2010

it started with 3 people, now there's 5! where did the other 2 come from?

Mood : hungryyyyy


it started with 4 of us at home, me, mum, kak ijah and wahida.. then it became 3, kak ijah left for KL after she finished her Masters early this month.. but now there's 5, intan and aini came back from the dead!.. okay tipu, they came back from KL this morning.. intan kissed my forehead, twice.. guess she missed me, or wanted to bother me sleeping.. huuu~ sloppy..

the only person missing is kak ijah, so family not completed, yet.. no worries, she's having the time of her life in Beijing now with her husband, thanks to AirAsia for her 2 free return tickets that she won on NuiBeijing contest held early this year.. I wish I could go with them too but since I can't, I just asked them to bring me back a souvenir.. I asked for a hot Chinese guy from Beijing, you think they'll bring home the souvenir for me?.. =P

Happy Family Pose!
(^^,)




4 comments:

arekymz said...

she's might be bring you one..
haha..
hey..
your sisters face looks alike..
sampai xbole nak cam..
but i guess i know which 1 is you...
what a happy family..
:)

kerol nuar said...

wahhhh....bgus2....kimslm kt intan n aini....msti sronok kn awk...dh ada blik mmber kt umah...hehehe...

Just_najmiE said...

akim..

hahaha, I highly doubt it.. =D
yeah, we come from the same genes, we're bound to look alike somewhere.. hehe.. thanks!

Just_najmiE said...

kerol..

baikkkkk.. sgt seronok.. tinggal kak ijah ja yg takdak.. huhu..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin