Tuesday, May 18, 2010

can you give this to me as a present? pretty please~~ (T^T)

Mood : in awe

assalamualaikum and good morning awesome peeps!.. it's a wonderful day today, so smile and be thankful you're still alive to see a Tuesday.. (^^,) I'm currently in my office, on my 3rd day of work.. 1st day of work, nothing much to do, 2nd day, I did a lot of research for my boss regarding poverty and effects of education on poor family, and today I'll continue with where I stopped yesterday.. but I thought I'd update my blog first before continuing with my research.. and no worries, I'll be online on Facebook so you can still get in touch with me there, you know, in case you miss me or something.. hehehe..

so, yesterday while talking to a friend of mine, who's into horses as I am but is wayyyy more knowledgeable about horses, he sent me video of Arabian horses on my FB profile, and it made me interested to do some searching about them.. omg, the horses were magnificent! the body, the colour, the stature, it's all to die for.. so I went online and got some really awesome pictures of Arabian horses for your eyes, my awesome blog readers, so enjoy! (^^,)



my favourite kind of horse, a white Arabian horse.. it's better if it's a stallion, so cool if I can have this horse as my own ftw! okay, day dreaming here.. (^o^)~~ or does someone out there want to give me this horse a present?..


as you can see, the nose on the Arabian horse is different from other breeds, as they have to adapt to the desert and sand.. plus their back is shorter and their body are more compact.. quoted from Wikipedia, Arabian horses have refined, wedge-shaped heads, a broad forehead, large eyes, large nostrils, and small muzzles.. most display a distinctive concave or "dished" profile.. many Arabians also have a slight forehead bulge between their eyes, called the "jibbah" by the Bedouin, that adds additional sinus capacity, believed to have helped the Arabian horse in its native dry desert climate.. another breed characteristic is an arched neck with a large, well-set windpipe set on a refined, clean throatlatch.. this structure of the poll and throatlatch was called the mitbah or mitbeh by the Bedouin, and in the best Arabians is long, allowing flexibility in the bridle and room for the windpipe..


but this black one is so majestic, the coat and fur is so shiny, and the body, OMGG really strongly built!! oh, notice the tail sticking in the air?.. it's one of the distinctive quality of Arabian horses, and it really sets them apart from other breeds.. plus, well-bred Arabians have a deep, well-angled hip and well laid-back shoulder.. most have a compact body with a short back.. some, though not all, have 5 lumbar vertebrae instead of the usual 6, and 17 rather than 18 pairs of ribs.. thus, even a small Arabian can carry a heavy rider with ease.. Arabians usually have dense, strong bone, sound feet, and good hoof walls..



Arabian horses are really the most magnificent breed there is in the world, and is the most oldest.. they are said to be hot-blooded horses, and like other hot-bloods, Arabians' sensitivity and intelligence enable quick learning and greater communication with their riders.. however, their intelligence also allows them to learn bad habits as quickly as good ones, and do not tolerate inept or abusive training practices..

some sources claim that it is more difficult to train a "hot-blooded" horse such as the Arabian, Thoroughbred, Barb or Akhal-Teke.. however, most Arabians have a natural tendency to cooperate with humans, but when treated badly, like any horse, they can become excessively nervous or anxious, though seldom become vicious unless seriously spoiled or subjected to extreme abuse.. at the other end of the spectrum, romantic myths are sometimes told about Arabian horses that give them near-divine characteristics..

now you know why I want an Arabian horse so so much.. but get one thing straight, this does not change the fact that I have and always will love Martina, my other half, who came from Argentina.. her tail might not stick up in the air when she prance around but she's just as lovable.. she's awesome too, and she'll always be first before other horses for me.. LOVE YOU MARTINA!! and no, I'm not a lesbian, please take note.. =P



okay, back to work people, research papers are not going to find themselves you know.. cheers! (^^,)

5 comments:

Judiene said...

does it poops often??

arekymz said...

wow!
i like the black one..
poops??
gosh!
i forgot bout that..

Just_najmiE said...

judiene..

every living thing poops, so do horses.. they usually poop after meals and rides, pretty normal.. the difference is they can do it in public without going to the toilet and not have to wash after themselves.. =D

Just_najmiE said...

arekymz membuyau..

okay, black on men look awesome, white on women riders are better.. hey, every living thing poops..

Anonymous said...

Arabian horses are incredible and I do have one. The third horse on your pictures actually looks a lot like Don Camacho's mare, he breeds arabians, you should look him up (: Just so you know, arabian horses are not white, the horses you posted are actually gray horses. You can tell because the skin under the white hair on their bodies is black, not pink. This makes them "grays", as white horses have all pink skin.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin