Thursday, May 20, 2010

people are going to hate me for this


Mood : shy

assalamualaikum, good morning awesome peeps!.. errm, yeah, people are going to hate me for this, but I feel like I can't contain it any longer.. I'M IN LOVE!.. really, I'm not lying.. I feel like I'm floating on air when I think about my love, about what he's doing, about what he's wearing, about his smile, the twinkle in his eyes, his everything.. sighhh, I'm so in love.. (^^,) but sadly, I have to share him with other women as well, around 20,000 or more of them.. it's tragic really, but I have no choice.. he's just someone who has to be loved by many to attain his full potential..

want to see who my love is?.. the person I'm falling heads over heels with?..



Lee Dong Hae, born October 15, 1986.. he's older than I am, so he's my oppa.. hehe.. he's from South Korea, born in Mokpo, Jeollanam.. hebecame popular from a Korean boyband Super Junior, this amazing singer, dancer, and sometimes actor, made his father's dream come true, being a singer.. sadly, his father passed away in August 2006.. he debuted with Super Junior in 2005, with 11 other trainees, but added Kyuhyun, the last member of the group making the total of Super Junior as 13.. he's a really talented dancer, which you can see from all the Super Juniors music video, you'll see that he's one of the 4 best dancers in the group, alongside Shindong, Eunhyuk and Hankyung.. he also was involved in acting in a few music videos such as SNSD's Kissing You MV.. he was so cute in that, dancing Don't Don a little while the girls fight over him.. hehehe..


see my love in the middle?.. isn't he so so lovable?.. he looks like an angel.. he sooooo can be a model I tell you.. his complexion, his smile, his personality, it's just so perfect.. Donghae oppa, saranghae! but, errr.. kyuhyun looks cute too in this pic, the one behind Donghae.. Eunhyuk just looks weird.. =P


Shindong, Kyuhyun, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Donghae..

to all the Super Junior fans, the Ever Lasting Friends (E.L.F.s), I am happy to share all my boys with you.. I am honoured to have the chance to know them, and to love them, especially Donghae.. even though Super Junior is no longer 13, they'll always he our 13oys..
Super Junior, SARANGHAE!


p/s :- do you hate me?.. (T^T)

p/s/s :- sorry for not going to your blogs, my internet connection at home is down, so I can only access from the office, which has its limitation.. I can't view nor comment on any blog, not even my blog, thus explaining my not replying the comments on my previous posts.. sorry for any inconvenience.. I'll swing by your blog once the internet at home is fixed, okay?.. (^^,)

p/s/s :- I have a meeting at 12pm.. gotta get ready.. after today ends, I would have worked for 5 days, and is getting RM47 for each day, you do the math.. yay, money in pocket, me likey! =D

8 comments:

Fitriah said...

haha u are obviously mad over him. well, cant blame you. he is tooooo hot! :)

Khairi Mohd said...

err... dia berlakon dalam lady palace kan

Judiene said...

yeah
my sis is sharing the same love you're feeling right now
making you her madu
hahahahaa

lieya orange M.I. said...

cute but hensem...hihiii

Just_najmiE said...

fitriah..

toooooooo hot for comfort!.. damn! suka suka suka! =DD

Just_najmiE said...

khairi..

err, not sure, but i don't think so..

Just_najmiE said...

judiene..

ohh noes!!! a fan to share my donghae with.. oppa!! X( haha..

Just_najmiE said...

lieya orange M.I..

setuju sangat.. (^^,)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin