Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 2010 - the month of winning



Mood : blessed

Assalamualaikum fellow Earthians, good morning!.. OMG, hot guys to ogle at! hahaha.. anyway, yesterday after work, my mum, sisters and I went to the Sports Center here in UUM.. we had some sweat time at the gym, literally.. to tell you the truth, it was exhausting!.. I might look like I'm in good shape, but stamina wise, I've been beaten.. 3 minutes on the treadmill and I'm already panting for breath.. and I found out that I don't really have upper body strength, so from now on, I'll be working on that.. alhamdulillah, I have lost 5 kilograms so far, from just reducing my caloric intake and watching what I eat.. now I have to firm my body up, and develop my stamina, and get me some nice lean model-like tummy ftw! =D

now on to the reason for this post!.. I call May as the month of winning, cause I have won a lot during this month.. mostly from Nuffnang (thank you very much!) and Ruumz too! to be honest, I didn't really thought I had any chance of winning anything, but alhamdullillah, I won in some.. guess it was my luck, not forgetting my rezeki.. (^^,) so these are the prizes that I have won, in the month of May 2010!

From Nuffnang, hugs and kisses!


I was the first person to submit a video audition for Project Alpha season 3, which you can watch and vote by going to this link.. you can see me dancing to WonderGirls song, Nobody.. hey, no laughing, I know it looks weird.. (-__-;;
RM 20 credited to my NN account + a P1 bag which I have to go and collect from NN HQ in KL.. I haven't went there yet, and I really don't know when I'll be able to collect it.. KL leh, so far away from Kedah.. (-__-;;

I have also won RM 80 from Project Alpha Instant Cash Blogging for Week 6, Week 9(b), Week 10(a) and Week 10(b).. haven't been able to win the other weeks after that due to no internet connection at home..

I have also won invitations to movie screenings such as The Descent 2 and Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time.. but I was unable to go and watch both of the awesome screenings, pity me *sob sob sniff sniff*.. (T^T)



and the latest prize I won, which I just found out this morning when I checked my email, was from Project Alpha Ruumz Daily Contest.. turns out I was one of the lucky 5 winners for Day 14.. how cool is that?! =D

I won myself a gift pack courtesy of Adidas, P1 and Ruumz, which I have to collect from NN HQ in KL, again..
so now I have 2 unclaimed prizes waiting for me at NN HQ at Heritage House.. I don't even know when I'll be able to go down to KL to collect it, let alone finding the HQ at Heritage House.. I would probably get lost in the jungle that is KL.. and if I am unable to collect it, what will happen to my prizes?.. I want them! ='(
can someone go collect them for me and mail them to me via pos laju or something?.. pretty please?.. (T^T)

and my other prizes came from Powderuum at Ruumz!


I got myself a free Dermalogica Clean Start sample set and a complimentary face mapping and express facial worth RM48.. I have to collect this prize at the nearest AsterSpring outlet, which would be in Penang.. fuhhh, not that far, thank god! =)


and what a surprise I got when I received this email! I won myself 2x AsterSpring facial and body treatment service voucher worth RM125! OMG, that's so cool!! I've never been to a spa before, and I've had some great reviews about AsterSpring from some of my friends, so I'm really excited to go.. since I won 2 vouchers, I'll be bringing my mum with me, since we're both new to AsterSpring and self pampering at a spa.. so you'll see me very soon at an AsterSpring outlet in Penang.. whee!~~ now, how did I won these 2 vouchers?.. simply by taking this picture and uploading it on Powderuum..

simple, isn't it?..

and another contest I won was from Diva Darling, which I had blogged about here, so just go there to read about what I won ya.. (pstt, it's a gorgeous dress! but I haven't officially got in touch with the admin yet.. hehe..)

so there you have it, my list of luck for May 2010.. I hope I get more luck in June, and July, and August, and the rest of the month in a year.. hahaha.. you might think that I'm just lucky for winning all this, but to tell you the truth, I don't really know my luck.. what I can tell you is, just give it a try.. if you come across a contest that you think you can complete and submit, just go for it.. you can never know your luck, just like me.. if you win, then congratulations!.. but if you don't, relax and chill!.. there's many more contest out there, and you can try your luck on those.. don't let 1 failure bring you down, okay sayangs?.. =)

and please please please, kamu jangan nakal, go to this site and vote for my audition video, if you think I have what it takes to become Darth Vader in the war against Buzz Lightyear, to infinity and beyond!!.. whoops, wrong show! =P if you think I would make a great guest blogger for Project Alpha season 3, vote for my video!

thanks a million everyone!.. and stay in school! (^^,)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Sweet of you and such a lucky girl of u! =D

I've never win any online contest yet. cheers to u. =)

Just_najmiE said...

caroline..

thank u!.. I hope u win something in the near future, it's fun.. remember, don't give up, okay?.. thanks for the visit!.. (^^,)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin