Monday, May 31, 2010

what colour is your heart?

Mood : sleepy

Assalamualaikum, good early morning dear blog readers.. I have been out for the whole day of yesterday, which was on Sunday.. my sisters and I went out to Jitra around 10.30am, and we came back home around 5pm.. initial planning was to meet my primary school friend, but I was a tad busy, so was unable to meet her.. activities in Jitra included movies, clothes shopping without purchasing (also called window shopping but I wasn't shopping for windows so.. yeah..), and stuffing faces with food.. also includes a trip to see a small little girl at a cousins house.. oh btw, Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time was so so freaking AWESOME!! did not regret 1 second of it.. go see it! (^^,)

at 5.30pm, we went out again for a video shoot for a music video, a just for fun one.. we danced around like crazy people while laughing and hitting each other.. not lying.. (-__-;; really tiring I tell you.. our dresses we drenched in sweat by the time we finished.. it's kind of like an exercise, but in pretty clothes and make up.. yeah, that's it.. insyaallah, there will be photos.. better yet, videos.. hohoho.. have to wait for it to be edited by my director/editor, Feshnie.. we are still going out for another video shoot tomorrow, from another location.. preparing brain and body to sweat and dance around weirdly again.. (-__-;;

so back to the point of this entry.. well, I've decided to open up my heart to someone.. it's been a while.. I'm not going to say who, but some might be able to figure out who the guy is.. hehehe.. I think it's about time I gave us a chance, we've been friends for so long, right?.. it might work, it might not, but the point is, we have to try.. and whatever happens, we'll always be friends.. kan?.. but don't make me regret it, or I'll bite your arms off.. okay?.. okay.. hehehe.. (^^,)

dear Mr B, thanks for loving me, you're the best.. =')


so, the question remains..
what colour is your heart?..

9 comments:

♥ Xett Hereen ♥ said...

kaler hejaw !
huhuh ~

kam0o ?

* beshnye kalu ado mr.B. haih!! *

Fitriah said...

who is your mr b? i want to know! :)

Hizami Li said...

kaler jengking.
hahaha.
;P

tahniah najmie!
finally.

Syafiq Kadiran said...

kaler merah rase2nyer...kalo biru cam pelik lak..hahaha

Just_najmiE said...

♥ Xett Hereen ♥..

wah, hijau itu cantik!.. hehe.. sy kaler pink, sebab masih baru.. tgk la, mana tau akan bertukar warna merah hati nnt.. hehe..

carik la mr b sorg dear.. ehehe..

Just_najmiE said...

fitriah..

meh bisik meh.. *****.. haa, kenal tak sapa?.. =D

Just_najmiE said...

zami..

kaler jengking?.. apakah?.. hahaha.. zami mesti kaler merah kan, sbb blog kaler merah.. haha..

thanks!.. (^^,)

Just_najmiE said...

Syafiq Kadiran..

hahaha.. ada ja org yg kaler biru, tp mintak simpang lah.. hehe..

eillar husna said...

najmi berbunga2~ ngeee~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin