Monday, May 31, 2010

My Sweetheart Smells Like Fresh

Mood : hype!

Assalamualaikum, hey ho awesome peeps!.. watcha doing?.. I just came home from work, switched on my Facebook account, and my eyes noticed an update.. from the most anticipated thing for a whole week, Project Alpha!.. wohoooo!! Instant Cash Blogging is back babyyy!!~~ okay fine, actually it's always been there, I was the one who was always busy.. hehehe.. anyway, since I recently just got myself a Mr B, this weeks entry is really somewhat related.. haha..

now my entry for the instant cash blogging.. my sweetheart smells like fresh.. now why do I say this?.. Adidas Action 3 has products for both men and women, which I'm pretty much sure you guys know, has 6 different varieties to choose from for the mens line which are intensive, control, sensitive, fresh, pure and pro-level..



now, I'm actually using the control for women, but for my Mr B, I'm pretty much certain he suits it best if he uses the Adidas Action 3 Fresh deodorant.. this deodorant has 24hours perspiration, has new Dry Max system technology for extra wetness absorption (which is needed since he's playing rugby), and a cooling fragrance that will leave him feeling fresh, hence the name!.. hahaha.. it really suits him since he's always on the move and active, so this deodorant will keep him feeling fresh where ever he is, what ever he's doing.. wah wah, wanginya!!! (^^,) hey, if I smell nice, my Mr B should smell nice too, right?.. it's not fair if I'm the only one who smells fresh all the time, he should too.. besides, sharing is caring, kan?..

so there you have it awesome peeps.. if you want your special someone to smell nice and fresh, pick out your scent from the nearest store that offers these awesome deodorants.. hey, if you love em, don't let them stink! =D

now on to see some awesome episodes from Project Alpha Season 2! wheee!~~


Episode 40

Episode 41

Episode 42

oh, here's another video I want you to watch, my audition video to be one of the guest bloggers for Project Alpha season 3.. check me out, dancing weirdly to Wondergirls Nobody!


and vote for me if you think I deserve to be one of the featured guest blogger for Project Alpha season 3 by going to this link and clicking the 'Like' button!.. thanks a million awesome peeps! (^^,)

Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin